Thursday, August 8, 2013

MELANCHOLY


                            
                          




Do come my beloved like the divine music

On the flute into the tender mournful  heart.

Have you abandoned your sweet heart

Wandering as  your shadow along with you?

Though you are far away from me

Your sweet music fills me up like a moan

In the soul, my beloved!


Unable to depart from each other,

Bloom in my life as a blossom

Enter into my life as a soft melody...

Let us diffuse in  the moon light

Pervading in the lap of darkness

And dissolve our souls together.


Wherever I am, my angel, your

Sweet voice fills up my heart,

As a  heavenly harmony in its wake.

Though the mind is in the gloom of sadness

Your adorable countenance  brightens

And radiate its brilliance in me….



No comments: