Friday, December 26, 2014

ETHEREAL MELODIES.







 ETHEREAL  MELODIES.

Somewhere in the month of January
When the nature was under the canopy
Of a haze that came down from the lofty hills,
You entered as a tiny reverie, with a handful of
Pretty white blossoms, like a tear in 
The swollen eyes, of the moist mind.


That day even our shadows leaned
On the rain sodden wings of my mind;
And you listened through the dreams
The tunes my fingers strived to figure out.

Let us share the woes of a pretty butterfly
Scorching its wings, on the flame of baffling afflictions.
You perched in my soul, as a tear swelled eye;
Even your snigger rained out, on the swishing
Sea of my heart, densely on that day.
Then I waddled into the music that rolled out
Of your mouth in its cadence,
Turning it into a celestial ensemble.

I will emerge now looming like the morning sun
In the valley of the blooming dawn

And remain there for eternal moments....



No comments: